Coral Gables' Venetian Pool
The Venetian Pool in Coral Gables may be the most unique and romantic wedding site in Miami. It is the only swimming pool anywhere to be included in the National Register of Historic Places, and it features vide-covered loggias, a Spanish fountain, three-story observation towers, shady porticos, cascading waterfalls, and a lagoon with caves of coral rock. This historic area, transformed from a coral rock quarry in 1923 also includes a beach, island, and cobblestone bridge.
Considered one of the best wedding photographers in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Florida, the BM Photographers Duo has worked as professional Miami photographers and photojournalist photographing weddings full-time since 2009. Our signature style is candid, natural, beautiful and photojournalistic. Our clients love us for our stunning work and warm personalities. BMPhotographers also provide gorgeous portrait photography services for clients in and around Miami, FL. Professional services include maternity photography, engagement photos, pregnancy pictures, family, infant, baby and children photography and more.Website: www.bmphotographers.com
Latest from Miami Wedding Photography
- Secret Garden in Miami - Wedding Photography
- Our Social Responsibility - Salvation Army of Miami - 100 Years Doing the Most Good
- Peacock During our Engagement Session
- Bravo's Brad Goreski - Miami
- Wedding Pictures in Miami
- Miami Wedding (Sophia + JP)
- Miami Pre-Wedding Photos (Engagement Session)
- Family Photo shoot
- Miami Wedding Photography
- Wedding Photography at The Vizcaya Mansion - Miami
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.Basic HTML code is allowed.